Reise durch Wirklichkeiten

Dienstag, 28. Juni 2022

Go down with Sound

GO DOWN WITH SOUND God gave me Mind and god gave me body God gave me eyes to see what's around My Mind saying the one or the other tell me, what is right for me? I only want to find my way, also in the late years Friends were disappearing and I know, I am to blame Mocking Love made me act like an idiot and at night I cannot sleep anymore fears are chasing me, finding me and eating me up the only thing, I know: I will not follow anybody is there a way out? Is there any way for me? The fired me, they don't need me anymore I am diving, even I am drowning at the same time today it is clear: they used me, as an accelerator for profit Night is my uneasy time to speculate alone I am living in a hole, that you were digging I am searching inside myself Sound still is my friend and lover I wanna go down with sound, sinking deeper They took all from me, now my parents are leaving

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen